Monday, June 09, 2008

8 months

I was bored (and SOMEBODY asked for an update) so I decided to upload a few pictures.





Okay, yes or no on wearing two ponytails to my company picnic this week.




Umm ... yeah, I think I want to at least act like I tried to have a semi straight part. And that one longer lock is quite irritating to look at.



My hair is still very afro, but locked at the same time. Sometimes I'm tired of the afro part, but here it looks cool to me.


And of course I had to clean my mirror before taking these last two pics. Note the glass cleaner in the lower portion of the pic and my lack of a smile.



6 comments:

TamCM said...

LOL I am not going to even ask if I am that SOMEBODY, LOL. I just adore the ponytails. I have some ways to go but I will definitely be rockin' them. They look great on you and perfect to wear through the summer. You hair didn't looks so afro until the very lasts pics. Hard to tell in the others. I am grateful for your update. Your hair is truly stunning Angela. Just stunning.

aybee77 said...

Tam, thanks, you are always so kind.

CarmenNC said...

I come to beg to steal your pictures to post on my blog.

aybee77 said...

Uh ... really? I don't mind, but really? It's not like they're professional pics or anything.

CarmenNC said...

Yes! Thank you so much.

ThinkNappy said...

Looking fantastic!