Thursday, November 29, 2007

Week 8 and chugging along

Here are my week 8 pics. I don't think I look any different. It's like watching paint dry taking pics so often. I'm going to start taking them once a month.

Here is my smiling face.





Hmmm ... I usually don't like how my hair looks from the side, but I like this one.




And what in the hell is that? Just kidding, I know what that thing on the side is. My hair is locking. I have a few of these throughout my hair. I can't stand looking at them, so I tuck them into my hair.


Stretching my hair out so that I can see the little monster better. The hair at the base of my head stretches to about arm pit level. About 10 inches, I'd say.




And here are a couple of pics of my outfit today. Straight in from work. My office is a business casual environment, only the upper level executives wear suits (3rd line manager and up). Usually I will wear slacks, skirts, or jeans (and shirts of course silly).



Here's my daughter making an appearance (or is she trying to make a run for it?)


9 comments:

~Fe~ said...

When I saw your hair stretched I said out loud " whooooooaaaaaa". Girl that is a Lot of shrinkage!

aybee77 said...

lol, yeah. People are always surprised. My hair's grown 6 inches since last year, but you'd never know it looking at it shrunken.

tai said...

oooohhhh, am i going to be making myself at home over here. thanks for getting this blog going, and keep us updated regularly. your hair is gorgeous, and u're making me all sentimental now, thinking about how mine looked 17 years ago......*sniff*

TamCM said...

Angela can you believe it's 8 weeks already. Because we started a day apart, I am just as excited about your updates as I am my very own. We would be great models to show people the stages of freeforming with short hair and long hair. Girl A with 10 inches hair and girl B with 5.5 inches of hair :-) I hope your Tday turned out to be opposite of your worries. Until next time my sista from anotha motha.

Tam

CarmenNC said...

I followed you here from nappturality. You and your hair are beautiful. Your expressions are priceless too. Keep posting.

aybee77 said...

tai, thanks for the compliments. I will keep this blog up as best as I can. You know, I read your blog all the time. Your hair is amazing, something to look forward to in the years to come.

oh, tam, you know, I'm just as excited about your updates. I also think it is because we started so close together. Also, I think I did want to show freeforming being done with long hair.

carmen, thanks for checking out my blog, and the nice compliment.

aybee77 said...

Oh yeah, thanksgiving was nothing. No comments to me, nobody cared. Too busy enjoying the baby. :-)

Anonymous said...

Do your thang! I saw your NP post & wanted to drop you a note. Keep doing the freeform I say...it's looks amazing on ya!

aybee77 said...

Thanks, anonymous. :-) Very nice of you.