Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Look who's wearing a pony tail now












Finally! I can do a ponytail. A few pieces from the front were about an inch too short, and came out a time or two during the day, but I didn't care. I felt HOT today, LOL. It's funny how something so simple as a change of hairstyle can change a woman's mood. And it's not like it's a sexy hairstyle or anything, so I don't know why it made me feel like this. Oh, and I wore HEELS today (anybody that knows me well would be shocked at that).

Edited March 21: In the interest of full disclosure, and after a private message from a sweet lady on Napp.com

I did do the above ponytail when my hair was wet. My hair in the front doesn't quite reach, and the wet hair probably partially disguised that. Below is what my hair looks when I do a ponytail with dry hair (which is why a ponytail has not yet become a staple hairstyle, lol).








13 comments:

TamCM said...

and you look sexy!! Pony's can be sexy if done right and you indeed nailed the look down sista. Very very sleek and sophisticated. Plus you added heels. Work honey! snaps finger.... I am patiently waiting my time for ponytail

Anonymous said...

Nice, Very Nice! :)

*back to American Idol*

Take Care~

aybee77 said...

Thanks, you guys are sweet.

CarmenNC said...

I need to make something special for you! You look marvelous!

aybee77 said...

Thanks Carmen.

Earth Mother Guidance said...

You look really pretty with your hair like that. I like the hair tie too.

aybee77 said...

Thanks, JustLocs! I felt really good that day too. I had one friend that complimented me like crazy that day, so maybe wearing my hair off my face is what did it?

Yes, I love the tie too. I have several of them (Tomoka's Twists).

Naturally Sophia said...

Very nice. I like the updo as well.

aybee77 said...

Thanks, Naturally Sophia. I usually just wear my hair down, so when I pull it back or do an updo, it's definitely fun.

Valenciajaz said...

oooooh. n.v. is what I got for your locks. They are gorjus. Makes me wish I had've freeformed.

aybee77 said...

Thanks @ Valenciajaz. I am very happy with my hair now.

Anonymous said...

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this...so inspirational. I have been so scared about freeforming, but with the pics and words, you have given me the boost I need. THanks....I'll keep looking here for updates...I am waiting for my ponytail too.

aybee77 said...

That's so nice of you anonymous! I'm glad you were encouraged by my blog, it makes me want to continue on (shh, don't tell anyone but sometimes I think of stopping the blogging).

Anyway, don't be scared. Just keep doing it, and in the doing, you'll realize it's not that bad at all. :-)