Thursday, April 21, 2005

Started them again for the last time

I started my locks AGAIN this Monday. This time I used. I started over because I wanted control over the size of the locks, and because I thought that freeform would take too long (the locks have to bunch together first, then mat, whereas with the twists, they only have to mat). I have 112 locks, which I think is a lovely number. So, I did my hair by making 6 parts (two at the top, 4 in the back). I had washed my hair the day before, so it was dry. So that day, I used aloe vera juice to spritz my hair, to get it wet and twist. Since then I have rinsed my hair once and it is fine so far. And my hair feels really soft. I plan to rinse my hair every other day, and wash for the first time two weeks in, then wash once a week after that. We'll see how it goes.

No comments: