Wednesday, December 05, 2007

My Hair Looks Good

I was in the cafeteria at work today when I saw a friend that I hadn't seen in awhile. We talked awhile to catch up. She then told me, "I love your hair. It's so ... " and then made this motion with her hands. I laughed and said thanks. My hair leaves people speechless. I later told my husband what my friend said, and he replied "You have nice hair. It looks good." *BLUSH* Of course I love my hair, but it's nice to hear other people like it too.

2 comments:

FashionsbyAlfina said...

I just want to say thank you for you blog. I just started my dreads and after doing a lot of reading that made me sleepy, your was very refreshing. I just have one question what kind of oil do you use in your hair. So far I stopped using oil except for shea butter. and very little of that. I wash my hair alot because I sweat so much. but I'm looking what I see because one i don't have to comb my hair therefore it's getting healthy again and no more perms this I'm very happy about. My only fear is that well my hair grows really slow so it will be a long time for me to have any length to them. any suggestion.

Alfina Hopkins-Wasnuk
Copperas Cove, Tx

aybee77 said...

Thanks for the compliment. I use castor oil on my hair. My hair tends to be dry and this helps me. I only put it on after washing or rinsing my hair while my hair is still damp. If you use very little, I think shea butter will be okay. It's hard for me to say for sure because I've never used it.